Percy Jackson ans the Olympians

You Are Logged in Very Happy

~Valinor

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You Are Logged in Very Happy

~Valinor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE NEED ADMINS TO HELP BEFORE THIS SITE CAN BE OPENED FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE JOIN

Latest topics

» A quiet place [Nick Mars]
CAMPER FORM  EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 7:04 pm by Nick Monro

» A gathering of the gods
CAMPER FORM  EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:26 pm by Nick Monro

» Archer in the Making
CAMPER FORM  EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:13 pm by Mike Lee Armstrong

» randomness
CAMPER FORM  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:13 pm by Valinor Gil-galad

» Face claim
CAMPER FORM  EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:59 pm by Karl Orlando

» Adult Karl Orlando
CAMPER FORM  EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:56 pm by Karl Orlando

» ANOUNCMENT
CAMPER FORM  EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:26 pm by Nick Monro

» CAPTURE THE FLAG 51713
CAMPER FORM  EmptySat May 25, 2013 10:26 am by Valinor Gil-galad

» Lesson one
CAMPER FORM  EmptySat May 25, 2013 10:24 am by Valinor Gil-galad

October 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

CAMPER FORM

Valinor Gil-galad
    Valinor Gil-galad
    Valinor
    Valinor

CAMPER FORM  Empty CAMPER FORM

Post by Valinor Gil-galad Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:42 am

Student Character Application

Greetings,and welcome to the best Percy Jackson form on the web. The first thing you should do after registering and reading the rules is to create your character by filling out the form below. Your character is essential since he or she will allow you to role-play anywhere on the forum. To create your character, please make a new thread, paste the code and fill it out, the title of the thread being the name of your character. This form is applicable for Campers only this includes centaurs and nymphs exc. You have to answer to all the questions, even though it doesn't need to be very long. Once you have posted your application, an administrator will read it, and if everything is alright, it will be moved to the Accepted Characters Thread, after what you are truly a member of our community and you can post anywhere you want. If there's is something wrong with the application, the administrator will contact you to tell you what to correct. One player can have up to two characters. However, to avoid any confusion, we have decided that there can be only one character per account. This means that you have to create as many accounts as the number of characters you want to control. For all questions, contact me or any of the other administrators.

~Valinor Gil-glad

Character Application Form:

GENERAL INFORMATION

Character name:
    Camper status ( Half blood, Centaur exc):
    Ethnicity/nationality (Whit, Hispanic exc):
    Place of birth/residence:

BACKGROUND

Family background and description (Not too detailed but do not make it short):
    Personal history (what happened to your character until his current age, at least a paragraph about this):

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION

Physical Appearance (what your character looks like: this will help others visualize him or her while role-playing):
    Personality (strengths, weaknesses, traits, flaws, interests, what does he or she love? hate? write a bit about each)

Preferred weapon of choice :

Additional information (anything else you want to add about your character):
    How you found the forum:
    Role-play example (at least 50 words). Role-play as your character in any situation you want.

Here is the code you can copy and past:

Code:
    [font=Felix Titling][center][size=17]GENERAL INFORMATION[/size][/center][/font]

[i][b]Character name:[/b][/i]
    [i][b]Gender:[/b][/i]
    [i][b]Birthday:[/b][/i]
    [i][b]Age:[/b][/i]

[i][b]Camper status ( Half blood, Centaur exc):[/b][/i]
    [i][b]Ethnicity/nationality (Whit, Hispanic exc):[/b][/i]
    [i][b]Place of birth/residence:[/b][/i]

[font=Felix Titling][center][size=17]BACKGROUND[/size][/center][/font]

[i][b]Family background and description (Not too detailed but do not make it short):[/b] [/i]
    [i][b]Personal history (what happened to your character until his current age, at least a paragraph about this):[/b] [/i]

[font=Felix Titling][center][size=17]CHARACTER DESCRIPTION[/size][/center][/font]

[i][b]Physical Appearance (what your character looks like: this will help others visualize him or her while role-playing):[/b] [/i]
    [i][b]Personality (strengths, weaknesses, traits, flaws, interests, what does he or she love? hate? write a bit about each)[/b] [/i]

[i][b]Preferred weapon of choice :[/b][/i]

[i][b]Additional information (anything else you want to add about your character):[/b][/i]
    [i][b]How you found the forum:[/b][/i]
    [i][b]Role-play example (at least 50 words). Role-play as your character in any situation you want.[/b][/i]